Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Please bear with me...much more posting to come


As we integrate back into our everyday busy retired life, I am struggling to properly document and post the rest of the events of our trip.
Please bear with me as I try to finish it up chronologically...which I believe is important.
Once I get to it you will notice a stark contrast between the shiny, bright faces of the people The D.O.V.E. Fund has already touched (those we had contact with the first two weeks we were there) and then the need, hunger and often desparation of those unfortunate ones Gary and I visited in the Central Highlands(the final week of our trip).
I want to do it all justice in my sharing of pictures and descriptions.
I hope and pray you will keep checking back for more.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Linda
    You have done such an admirable job in chronicling your epic journey. I know so well the desire to tell the story, to teach, to share, to commiserate but also to rejoice in the opportunity to serve and the gifts which service brings to our lives.
    We will check back for more and more and more.
    Love,
    Bruce and Elaine

    ReplyDelete